AI/AN Enrollment Status Change Request

This government document is issued by Health Authority for use in Oregon

Add to Favorites

For American Indian/Alaska Native clients can use this form to change their current fee-for-service ("open card") or OHP health plan enrollment.

Have Questions About This Form?
Ask An Expert For Help:

Questions and comments are moderated. Minimum of 10 characters.

All questions and comments are moderated and publicly viewable. Please do not post private or sensitive information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, confidential financial and legal details.

Login or sign up to submit questions