Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board

Official Website: https://eca.state.gov/fulbright

The Fulbright Program offers grants to study, teach and conduct research for U.S. citizens to go abroad, and non-U.S. citizens to come to the United States.

Forms & Documents

Browse all Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board government forms

All 6 forms

Form Title Topics
Application for Federal Assistance
Application for Federal Assistance Instructions
Budget Information, Non Construction Programs
ECA Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)
Proposal Submission Instructions for NOFOs (PSI)
SF-LLL Disclosure of Lobbying Activities

Contact Information & Office Locations

All 2 contact points

Main Office

Phone numbers:
  • (202) 632-2805 (J-1 visa questions)
  • (202) 647-4000 (State Department main switchboard)
  • (866) 283-9090 (Secondary School Exchange Participant Helpline)
  • jvisas@state.gov

Office of Public Affairs and Strategic Communications

Phone numbers:
  • (202) 632-6445
  • eca-press@state.gov

Have Questions About This Agency?
Ask An Expert For Help:

Questions and comments are moderated. Minimum of 10 characters.

All questions and comments are moderated and publicly viewable. Please do not post private or sensitive information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, confidential financial and legal details.

Login or sign up to submit questions